Welcome to the Greystone Park Association
Auxiliary to Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
Helping Patients Since 1948
The Greystone Park Association is a vital link between the hospital and the community. We are dedicated to working for the welfare of the patients and their rehabilitation.
Since its formation in 1948 by a group of eight women who simply wanted to make life a little brighter for the mental patients, GPA continues its essential tasks of supporting the hospital staff by extending friendship and a caring presence from the community.
The role of the GPA volunteers and the community is as vital today as ever. In 2009, the patients moved into their new ten acre Hospital facility with its many new amenities and hopeful plans for wellness and recovery.
GPA is in Cottage 12 on Mt Meadow Way behind the new Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital in Morris Plains.
GPA operates a Thrift Shop open Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am-3pm, which accepts donations from the community solely for the benefit of patients.
GPA is a 501 (c)(3) non -profit organization.